You can do everything you know to prepare, but sometimes it’s not enough.
My week in Snowmageddon – Great Freeze of 2021
- We knew the roads would be bad, so we stocked up.
- Electricity went out.
- Water went out.
- Spotty internet and phone service
- Survival mode: no news, more storms on the way. We didn’t expect this.
- Working together with our neighbors, sharing resources. WE HAD TO!
Freelancers, solopreneurs: Our focus is on 2 things: getting clients, taking care of them.
Not much time to work on our own business.
Our survival preparedness — if it exists at all — isn’t for the worse-case scenario.
At Solopreneur Life, I like to say we work Solo but not Alone.
That’s why I’m putting on a conference just for us: Solopreneur LIVE.
- prepare for the worse-case scenario…
- learn survival skills…
- find your network of people who just like you