If you’re struggling to launch or grow your solopreneur business, it’s not your fault.
- 20% of new businesses fail in the first two years.
- Half give up before they hit the five-year mark.
- Freelancers that do make it earn an average of just $39,000 a year.
But too many of us try to go it alone. And the stats prove it: Without the right support and the right coaching, it’s almost impossible to build a successful business.
Luckily, you don’t have to become a statistic. If you’re ready to defy the odds, we invite you to join the Hub at Solopreneur Life — the only group coaching community designed to support you from Day 1 to 6-figures and beyond.
- Get unstuck and on track, so you can fast-track your business growth.
- Boost your business skills and unlock your potential with our Training Portal and monthly Meetups.
- Enjoy premier group coaching at a rate that won’t break your budget.
Why wait? It’s FREE!
Our Commitment to You
We want you to STOP STRUGGLING to find good clients, get paid what you’re worth, and build a business you can be proud of. We’re excited to help you level up your business and the strategies and mindsets you use on a daily basis.
OUR GOAL is to help you get your best customers and clients banging on your door, begging you to take their money, eager to pay whatever you ask.
Are you ready to join the Hub, so you can finally build a business and life that you love, doing work that’s fun, with people you enjoy?
How much time do I need to give the Hub each week?
There’s no time commitment required to be a member. You can come and go as you please. But as with any community, you’ll get more value if you’re engaged.
I’ve never used Slack before…
Slack is easy to set up and easy to use. It’s a communication platform that gives us chat rooms and direct messaging. And you can upload the app to your phone or desktop, so it’s easy to keep up with whatever conversations are taking place.© Solopreneur Life ♥ Kathryn Aragon Media